Adlog

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Anyone here use Adlog?

I found a few posts with the search that Adlog was referenced by Tom (NC19143 ). Since I am new to ownership and want to find a better way to keep everything squared away I filled out the online Adlog form and await a call.

I have all my log books, a prop log and avionics log along with a beat up binder that has all the AD's printed out and signed off by the shops that have performed annuals on 08Romeo.

With it being such a crap wx day I decided to once again read through the logs and hope to gain something new this pass. I think the Slick mags may have saved some weight and it was not noted. The last time I went through everything I caught the miss on W&B when they installed a Skytech starter. Every little bit helps to know your plane, besides, I am so tired of reading the IR PTS for the chekride I'm ready to SCREAM!!!:yikes:

Comments on the Adlog system welcome!

I have a friend who uses it. I got to see and use it when we did his owner-assisted annual on his Cherokee 235. VERY VERY NICE.

If you want to talk to him directly, PM me and I'll see if I can arrange an introduction. I'm sure he'd be pleased to tell you his experience. Actually, he's registered here on POA, but doesn't post much. I'll ping him and see if he can jump on here and leave his thoughts.

I have set up three airplanes on the adlog system. A Piper Dakota, Seneca II and a Cessna 421. It is a really clean system to use. It really makes it easy to see where the aircraft is maintenance wise.

Hello Gary,

As Troy mentioned, I have the Adlog system on my Cherokee 235 and I really like how easy it makes finding information. It organizes all of the maintenance in sections, and provides a great place to keep track of ADs (recurring, complied with, N/A, etc).

I have the last 15 years of maintenance in my Adlog, when I have to go back to the previous logs, it is a real pain to find information (maintenance items, ADs complied with, etc.) so it makes me appreciate how organized Adlog is.

We just purchased a 172 that I will be putting on Adlog as soon as possible!

Later,
Terry

Thanks everyone!

I'm going to give Adlog a call and order. I have so much "stuff" that I got with my Sundowner I need to get it all organized. Heck, I found loan app's from previous buyers, two appraisels and a boat load of pictures. I think every receipt for work, parts or toys is in the box too.

It is a good system...but really darn expensive for a single plane owner.

I am using a spreadsheet I created, which is what most others I have heard are using.

My shop runs a nice listing of AD/SB compliance at each annual. That works for me just fine. My SUndowner also came with AdLog. Just seemed like a lot of paper to me, but if you don't go to a fancy shop for mx, it may be helpful. A lot of the mx was pre-computer, so the Adlog was useful.

Back