Acrodustertoo

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Hey Waldo, where's Acrodustertoo? He get grounded and has some butt hurt going on? Here ya go Acro! C'mon back man!

Butthurt cream.jpg

I don't know, but when I was like 7 I had a skateboard and thought it would be a great idea to skate down this monster long hill of a street that I lived on. I built up waaaay too much speed and got past the 'remote possibility of any good outcome' point and bailed, landed flat on my ass and then tumbled for another oh 30 feet or so. my road-rashed butt motherflippin hurt for weeks.

I don't know, but when I was like 7 I had a skateboard and thought it would be a great idea to skate down this monster long hill of a street that I lived on. I built up waaaay too much speed and got past the 'remote possibility of any good outcome' point and bailed, landed flat on my ass and then tumbled for another oh 30 feet or so. my road-rashed butt motherflippin hurt for weeks.
Road rash sucks. I had a supermoto track at my old house and highsided and ate it on the driveway.

Dr 74 has prescribed some Triactin for his consideration to relieve that butt hurt diagnosis.......

Triactin' like a man for once...o_O:p

that was always the worst when you would be on your skateboard and get to that point where you knew you had too much speed and then come the wobbles

Had something similar happen on my bike when I was a kid. I found that a sidewalk will very effectively remove the skin from a kneecap. I bear the scars to this day.

that was always the worst when you would be on your skateboard and get to that point where you knew you had too much speed and then come the wobbles

Had something similar happen on my bike when I was a kid. I found that a sidewalk will very effectively remove the skin from a kneecap. I bear the scars to this day.

you know, road rash heals.....yeah it sux, getting slammed to the pavement freakin hurts, slam head, break bones, blood, yadda yadda.......but it's that exact moment when you know things are out of your hands now.....the moment where suddenly things turn slow motion and you realize 'something' bad is about to happen..........that sht tears at your soul. I don't know if there's a name for "that moment in time when things start to go south but before impact", but that sht is pure evil.

After the wobbles comes the two step splat. Skateboard bails, one foot hits the pavement, 20 feet later the other foot hits the pavement, 20 feet later face plant on the concrete.

Don't ask how I know....

After the wobbles comes the two step splat. Skateboard bails, one foot hits the pavement, 20 feet later the other foot hits the pavement, 20 feet later face plant on the concrete.

Don't ask how I know....
Been there done this.
Does it make me stupid or brave if it was more than once.....on the same hill.

Fell on my butt roller blading. Bruised tail bone. Worst pain ever.

Bruised tail bone...been there...done that...completely and utterly makes you an invalid.

Back