acceptable or not?

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
to start a thread on flying the 170? videos etc?

Flying is easy.

It's the taxiing, take off, and landing that's a booger. ;)

Why not,if we're not interested we won't follow the thread.

Flying is easy.

It's the taxiing, take off, and landing that's a booger. ;)

Well, if one chooses to drive one's car everywhere in reverse gear, then that's on you. Never mind nobody gives you a cookie the 99 times you do it successfully, but you sure get a hassle the one time you don't. I don't weep for self-inflicted hardships.;):D

to start a thread on flying the 170? videos etc?

On a piloting forum? I don't think it would be acceptable unless you can include some political or religious comment or a reference to a movie or other topical non-aviation event. Or mention someone who is famous for being famous. Then it would be acceptable.

Last edited:
I thought it was being a renter pilot.

David

After being an owner for five years, and the constant justalying to myself, every time I wrote another check, the many reason I love owning my own airplane, I can now honestly say, as a former airplane owner, renting is the only way to go.

-John

After being an owner for five years, and the constant justalying to myself, every time I wrote another check, the many reason I love owning my own airplane, I can now honestly say, as a former airplane owner, renting is the only way to go.

-John

I'd say just the opposite.

Well, if one chooses to drive one's car everywhere in reverse gear, then that's on you. Never mind nobody gives you a cookie the 99 times you do it successfully, but you sure get a hassle the one time you don't. I don't weep for self-inflicted hardships.;):D

We were the kids who rode tricycles backwards and thought it was more fun.

In the electrical trade, they used to say you can climb a thousand poles safely for a company, but the only one they'll remember you for after your gone, is the one you fell off. ;)

On a piloting forum? I don't think it would be acceptable unless you can include some

political or religious comment - "God I hope we don't crash trying this tail wheel thingy.

I don't know why the government allows these things to exist..."

reference to a movie - LOVED Airplane! "...And DON'T call me Shirley."

topical non-aviation event - Bike Week at Daytona this weekend. Lots of chicks with tatoos.

someone who is famous for being famous - Paris Hilton.

Then it would be acceptable.

O.K. ??

No Tom, Posting pictures and video are not acceptable, They are freaking REQUIRED!!!

As long as it doesn't involve catching parachutes with the wing!:eek:

Back