Able Flight “Graduate” Creates Own Flight School

maddog52

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
maddog52
Less than a week after becoming the second scholarship winner to earn his pilot’s certificate, Sean O’Donnell of Philadelphia was negotiating the purchase of a specially-adapted Sky Arrow, the same aircraft model used during his training. That was during EAA AirVenture 2007 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, the site of Sean’s month-long training that led to him passing his checkride on the opening day of aviation’s largest event.​

Last edited:
Kate knew about that. She should comment when she gets back from watching "Mythbusters."

my computer isn't showing the link to the rest of the story for some reason. www.ableflight.org His tail number is N448SA, that's "November Fower Fower Ate Sean's Airplane". WAY TO GO SEAN!!!! Good work Kate!!

Great story!

Kate, ya made such a huge difference in some lives within your short time in aviation, I hope you're proud of that. Very few will accomplish as much in their entire lifetime.

simply awesome. great job Kate and Sean

I thought he was taking delivery of his plane already. He said he was going to base it at Wings but I haven't see the Sky Arrow there I've been looking for it though.

I thought he was taking delivery of his plane already. He said he was going to base it at Wings but I haven't see the Sky Arrow there I've been looking for it though.

He's getting his primary instructor checked out in the coming week and will have the aircraft permanently at Wings field the following week.

Back