A36 Bonanza Owner in SoCal to take me for a short flight?

mswmsw

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
mswmsw
I sold my Cherokee Six a couple years ago and my wife is now pushing me to buy another airplane. The choices (on paper at least) to fit my likely trips and family profile seem to come down to either a retractable Piper Saratoga or an A36. I'm familiar with the Cherokee Six/Saratoga line but haven't been in a Bonanza since Gerald Ford was the President. So..... anyone in SoCal with an A36 who'd like a couple ride-alongs (wife and I) for a local $100 hamburger flight? Needs to be a six seat A36 variant, or a B36 would be ok too..... that has the same interior, correct? (Primarily want to get a feel for interior space/volume.) I'd be happy to buy lunch, help with gas $$, etc. I'm very near LGB and SNA, but can get to any other reasonably close SoCal airport also. Lemme know?

I sold my Cherokee Six a couple years ago and my wife is now pushing me to buy another airplane. The choices (on paper at least) to fit my likely trips and family profile seem to come down to either a retractable Piper Saratoga or an A36. I'm familiar with the Cherokee Six/Saratoga line but haven't been in a Bonanza since Gerald Ford was the President. So..... anyone in SoCal with an A36 who'd like a couple ride-alongs (wife and I) for a local $100 hamburger flight? Needs to be a six seat A36 variant, or a B36 would be ok too..... that has the same interior, correct? (Primarily want to get a feel for interior space/volume.) I'd be happy to buy lunch, help with gas $$, etc. I'm very near LGB and SNA, but can get to any other reasonably close SoCal airport also. Lemme know?
Try Beechtalk.

Looked at that, seems like a more "Technical" type of website, I didn't see a sub-Forum that seemed to allow this kind of informal post/request.

Back