A video from today as I continue to work towards the Checkride

Assuming you weren't holding the iPhone in one hand, landing with the other. Looks good though. Nice centerline touchdown.

LOL, no sir... a dash mount clip! That's too funny.

Last edited:
Why does everyone want or need to do video ,before the check ride? Looked good ,but I'd worry more about flying ,than getting pictures. Good luck on the check ride.

Why does everyone want or need to do video ,before the check ride? Looked good ,but I'd worry more about flying ,than getting pictures. Good luck on the check ride.

I took video of almost all of my training. I didn't post it all over youtube out of respect for my CFI, but I did find it very useful to watch over my flights. I would catch many things my intructor said that I didnt really grapsp when flying. I think video is very useful pre-checkride. So long as it is "set it and forget it" ;)

I wanted to review my flight. The editing was for fun later. I hit record and left it there, what harm is there in that?

I record most of my flights.
I usually delete the videos but I keep the ones where there are surprises

How does setting up and recording a flight adversely affect a flight? If it helps them connect to GA then so be it.

Back