A Side of Bob with B-Kool you may not have seen !!!!

Jeffgis12b

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kenny
Let me start out by saying i am not sure i am posting in the right subject/topic but wanted to share my experience - Admin feel free to move if needed

Let’s back up a couple months ago when I purchased two B-kools in June, obviously looking back I only really needed one but to make sure I got the Dual Cool option and Bob gave me a discount on the second unit so i said what the heck and I went for it.

Now to fast forward to last week, since I purchased them in June I had only used one of them and the other one was still packed in its original box. Last week I decided that with the extreme heat coming I would get the other one out and fill it up with ice for a backup in case after a long day of flying I could use it if needed, well guess what after sitting on the self in my hanger for almost 3 months not being used I plugged it in to find out it wouldn’t work and was blowing the little fuse, so as with anyone I was mad at myself for not testing it sooner as I figured after 3 months I may get a bit of a hassle returning it to get repaired.

Then I made the dreaded call after hours to leave a message!!!!! Well Bob picked up the phone (must have been transferred to his cell phone as I caught him at the store) and I explained my situation and why it took so long for me to figure out a problem. He ask me a couple questions to make sure I didn’t miss something as he hadnt seen that problem before. After discussion he said well Kenny sounds like we do indeed have a problem and expressed his apologies. Then proceeded to tell me he was going to ship one right out with a postage paid return packing slip for me to send the other one back after I received the new one - So I asked him to clarify "Let me get this straight, you are ok with me waiting tell I get the new one before sending it back?" he said "Yes Sir, Kenny I run my business like I want to be treated and I trust until given a reason not too". So within 3 days on my porch was a brand new B-Kool that really wasn’t all that important/urgent to me as I had another one he gave me a discount on for buying two already (I hope he didnt pay extra for the crazy fast shipping). I sent the other one back but forgot to put the flex hose and when I called Bob to explain he was totally understanding and said it was no problem.

Now to wrap it up - Anyone can make a product and sell it, and as we all know any mechanical part can and will fail at some point but it’s how the Owner of a company handles his warranty that sets him apart. He could have easily had me send it back at my expense to have it fixed and after almost 3 months that would have been more than acceptable but he went above and beyond expected customer service.

Honestly being in the HVAC business myself I was a bit skeptical on just how well it would work but was amazed and thankful on how well it works.

Great Thanks to Bob @ B-kool for providing a great product and even better customer support

Good stuff! I love hearing about this kind of business. :)

Thanks for the prep,always good to hear about people who back their product.

I've noticed a real sea change in customer service from a variety of vendors, a trend I like to see.

I've had similar great dealings with Bob.

I had an issue with my unit, flew up to Sedona after work and Bob promptly fixed it while I waited. Great stuff.

Back