A place to lay my head...

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Alright. I'm about 80% certain that I'll be making the trip down with Jesse. Does anybody have a spare room/bed(/couch) for me? Coming down Thursday and leaving Sunday.

Alright. I'm about 80% certain that I'll be making the trip down with Jesse. Does anybody have a spare room/bed(/couch) for me? Coming down Thursday and leaving Sunday.
Nick opted for off-site accommodations, so we might have a couch or could get a cot for you!

Nick opted for off-site accommodations, so we might have a couch or could get a cot for you!

That might just work, Grant. If a room/bed doesn't present itself I might just take you up on that. Standby...

That might just work, Grant. If a room/bed doesn't present itself I might just take you up on that. Standby...
The one thing you can be assured of is that SOMEONE will find a bed/sofa/cot/floor space for you if needed! No one is going to be left out in the heat!:no:

I did??

Nah, I'm still planning on sleeping on a couch/floor somewhere at Gastons. I think Kaye offered a spot for me. If its still there come Friday, I'll be there.

I did??

Nah, I'm still planning on sleeping on a couch/floor somewhere at Gastons. I think Kaye offered a spot for me. If its still there come Friday, I'll be there.
Hmmm...

I thought it was you. Someone had asked for couch space, two of us offered, and they then said they were grabbing a room nearby. I'm getting old and can't remember details anymore!:hairraise: Anyway, I've got PMs from Pete and Ted for beds, and said beds are reserved. No PMs received for couch/floor-space, so there's still some available if needed, no problem if not. First PM secures it! :)

Back