Display name:
Arnold
Toby, here is a pic for you.

It is okay to cry.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 115
Looks as if that plane wanted to learn to fly on floats but forgot the floats. Heh....or was it already a seaplane?

...and here we have the prototype for the Flying Sub....moving along to our next attrraction....

smigaldi said:
This is why you have to pump out the bilge on the floats.

UGGH!! If that were mine I would cry:(:(

Scott that IS Arnolds plane and I'm sure he cried. It is actually what happens when your numnut partner forgets to put the plug in.

Len Lanetti said:
...and here we have the prototype for the Flying Sub....moving along to our next attrraction....

Another aviation related money making opportunity - LOL

AdamZ said:
Scott that IS Arnolds plane

Arnold,

I am truly sorry...I did not realize it was your plane...please forgive me for making a joke.

Len

Arnold,

I am truly sorry...I did not realize it was your plane...please forgive me for making a joke.

Len

smigaldi said:
This is why you have to pump out the bilge on the floats.

UGGH!! If that were mine I would cry:(:(
I was in a hurry so I did not explain.

My business partner and I were all set to start flying tourists from North Sound, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands. We had 135 approval and were a week or so away from UK approval when he parked it at the dock without 5 of the sump plugs (there are six in each float) installed in the right float. This would not have been a problem if he had stuck with our deal which was the airplane coming out of the water every night. Over the course of the night boat wake swamped the float repeatedly and voila dead bird.

The location is West End Tortola the dock outside the Jolly Roger Inn. In the background in Soper's hole. About five miles (IIRC) behind the airplane is St. John USVI. The airplane is now in St. Croix USVI.

I would refer to him as "former partner" [or dearly departed partner] were it me...

Steve said:
I would refer to him as "former partner" [or dearly departed partner] were it me...
Yes - well I still have a dispute with the insurer and so still may need his cooperation.

HPNFlyGirl said:
Looks as if that plane wanted to learn to fly on floats but forgot the floats. Heh....or was it already a seaplane?
It was a seaplane, the one in the pic and the one in my avatar are one and the same. This is just one reason why float plane insurance runs more than five times land plane insurance.

AdamZ said:
Scott that IS Arnolds plane and I'm sure he cried. It is actually what happens when your numnut partner forgets to put the plug in.

knumbknut?
numbnut?

How does one spell that?

Len Lanetti said:
Arnold,

Len

No reason to apologize, I thought it was pretty funny :yes:

When all is said and done, it is just money. No one was hurt, my family is safe, the airplane is just a machine.

Arnold said:
I was in a hurry so I did not explain.

My business partner and I were all set to start flying tourists from North Sound, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands. We had 135 approval and were a week or so away from UK approval when he parked it at the dock without 5 of the sump plugs (there are six in each float) installed in the right float. This would not have been a problem if he had stuck with our deal which was the airplane coming out of the water every night. Over the course of the night boat wake swamped the float repeatedly and voila dead bird.

The location is West End Tortola the dock outside the Jolly Roger Inn. In the background in Soper's hole. About five miles (IIRC) behind the airplane is St. John USVI. The airplane is now in St. Croix USVI.

Man that really stink. I am soo sorry

Back