A new tower closure poll.

Should we close the towers?

• Close all towers on the sequester list.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Close choice towers on the list after further study.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Keep everything the way it is now.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Hey! We already had a perfectly good poll on this! Why'd you have to go and start another?!?!

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

ebykowsky

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
goalstop
Because 1 is never enough! Sorry Dav8or, I took the liberty of condensing your poll into a more succinct one and added "do nothing". These options are based on the popular ones from the first poll and can hopefully get a better idea of where people stand.

Last edited:
But where's the "Close all towers, ban transponders, and give me my Jenny back" option gone?

"susinct one." Is that new polling method, a new air space category, or the latest secret spy plane designation?

HR

Because 1 is never enough! Sorry Dav8or, I took the liberty of condensing your poll into a more succinct one and added "do nothing". These options are based on the popular ones from the first poll and can hopefully get a better idea of where people stand.

No worries. You know how I voted here!:wink2: Actually, I did my same poll over on the AOPA forums after this one and that time I remembered the "do nothing" option and it does help to have that. I did intend to do that here, but forgot it. It sucks that you can't go back and edit a poll once it is up.

Back