A good introduction to General Aviation.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
A friend of mine talked me into taking her and two friends on an early morning scenic flight. The one friend of hers, a woman, didn't know she was going flying until she arrived at the airport. She was unsure whether she wanted to go or not. She was in the same boat, a lot of people are in, she had read of a lot about small plane crashes. But, her friend had asked her to go with her so she decided to go. The four of us went south of S49, down over the Owyhee Res. and landed at the Owyhee landing strip. Then we flew up Leslie Gulch and over Jordan Craters on our way to Rome for breakfast. After breakfast we took off and flew over the pillars of Rome and down the Owyhee Canyon. Flying is the only way to really see this canyon. When you float the River you don't get the view. This tape is our landing back at S49 My home airport. I left the tape roll to hear the gal tell me what she thought of the trip. www.youtube.com/skybobb - Vale landing rwy 36. Bob Enjoy.

Nice, Bob! Excellent job!

BTW, FCC called and wants to talk to you about the cell phone ... :)

Yes, they didn't pay attention to the pre-flight instructions. Did you notice how it affected my landing. It won't happen again. I promise. ;) Bob

Back