A flying saucer design

K

klaudio

Hello, my name is Claudio Bianco, I am an inventor and I have just finished my last work which started as a simple electrical generator and finally turned into a flying saucer. I invite you to see its design in www.cuerdacontinua.com

Hmm.....very interesting. I'll read through all that tomorrow.

As much as I hate to rain on someone's parade, Claudio's
"inventions" are pretty much total hogwash.

As much as I hate to rain on someone's parade, Claudio's
"inventions" are pretty much total hogwash.

Well. I got as far as "perpetual motion machine" and didn't see any videos of any cool flying airplanes and quit reading it.

Perpetual motion is purely not possible. You're attempting to create energy from nothing which is indeed not possible. You can input one form of energy and transform it to another but the result can sustain for only so long before it retards.

In order for perpetual motion to work, you have to remove any impedence or effect of drag. That will never happen. Unless... you can get God to change the laws of physics.

Wotsa Wuck on that one! :)

I wish a flying saucer would just pick me up and take me somewhere cool :D

Haha, I'm sure they do.
I wouldn't dream of doing that far-- I just want to be in a UFO:goofy:

Wow..

Where do I start..

You start with:
That is why I have spent years of my life linking objects to each other, with the hope of achieving the apparently impossible, to invent the perpetual mobile.
If this machine existed, it definitely would have to be born out of the union of other inventions, but in spite of the time I dedicated to it, I was only successful in visualizing isolated pieces, but not managing to unite them to create a new machine.
Why were you unable to unite them to create a new machine? Because you can't.

What I found most interesting was your inability to accept this. First your invention started off pretty simple--something you could build. But you kept running into problems. You just couldn't make it work. So you would make it more advanced. You kept making it more and more advanced until it became a space ship you could no longer build. I guess that makes you right since you can't prove yourself wrong? Most engineers operate on them being wrong until they prove themselves right.

What I didn't understand though was you kept saying how you were going to build a perpetual motion machine except all of your ideas were just using other energy. Not only that there are already by far superior ways invented by engineers to take that energy and convert it into electricty. Like your contraption for creating power based on river current--that already exists--go take a look at the Hoover Dam. It's way more efficent than a bunch of floating bicycle wheels.

I am sure you've heard this kind of thing before.

aww cmon guys, they made one on The Simpsons. If they can do it anyone can do it. Although I love Homer's line "In this house we obey the Laws of Physics!"

:rofl:

Back