A BIG "Thank You" from SCS Interiors

SCS Interiors

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
SCS Interiors
Hello POA Members,

It's been a very successful year so far at SCS Interiors and we would like to say thank you to all of the POA members for supporting our aftermarket interior products.

We've seen a strong increase in demand for our Piper, Cessna, Cirrus, and Beechcraft carpet and floor mat kits and much our our web traffic has come from the POA website. Thanks to all of you who have supported us so far this year.

Fly High

Lars Jensen
Director of Sales and Marketing

BTW - We are looking for owners of 172s, 206s, and 210s to help us finish our collection of carpet and floor mat templates. If you are interested, please email me for more information.

BTW - We are looking for owners of 172s, 206s, and 210s to help us finish our collection of carpet and floor mat templates. If you are interested, please email me for more information.

Is this also the reason the Cessna 182P model serial numbers have a note to contact you for instructions? Or is it something else?

No rush on the reply, I'm just being a tire-kicker right now. The lack of door panels and other upholstery means that just a floor carpet replacement doesn't do much for our god-awful "goldenrod" interior'ed airplane. :D

Neat to see a company taking the time to thank an online website... don't see that too often.

Nate,
Our inventory is growing but we do not have the "Carpet" template yet for the 182P. However, we do offer a "Floor Mat" for the crew section of the airplane.

We can do side panels (seats and foam kits) and would welcome the opportunity to update your "goldenrod" interior whenever that time should come. Actually, we just finished an entire interior kit for a 182. I'll send you some pictures.

I had to laugh when you mentioned the color "goldenrod" as I just finished updating a bathroom in my house with the very same 1970s motif.

Thanks again,
Lars Jensen

Nate,
I stand corrected. We do offer a carpet template for the P model. It is the same as the Q model. An update to the website is being made. Thank you for helping clarify our offerings.

Lars

Nate,
I stand corrected. We do offer a carpet template for the P model. It is the same as the Q model. An update to the website is being made. Thank you for helping clarify our offerings.

Lars

Cool! I think one of my co-owners is reading along here at PoA, but I'll be sure to point out your website to them both as another option.

Back