737 Wing strike — Boeings just aren’t safe to fly in

Ah yes, a political spin, how predictable.

Ah yes, a political spin, how predictable.
Didn’t consider it as political, and didn’t read the article. Relevant NFL thread here and the plane melted its right wing.

Just found the headline humorous in juxtaposition with the video.

Deleted. Sorry to have bothered you.

They cheaped out and didn't put feelers on the wings.

How is this Boeing's fault?
Every aviation mishap, foible, or unexpected happening is Boeing’s fault. My sloppy landing the other day? 100% on Boeing. Even though I was in an RV-8. Baggage handlers damaging my wife’s wheelchair? Boeing’s fault. Chili’s at the airport overcharging for microwaved additives and byproducts? Can’t be any more obvious that Boeing is responsible. Smartass wannabe comedian posting garbage and derailing threads? Boeing ateamer, definitely.

Every aviation mishap, foible, or unexpected happening is Boeing’s fault. My sloppy landing the other day? 100% on Boeing. Even though I was in an RV-8. Baggage handlers damaging my wife’s wheelchair? Boeing’s fault. Chili’s at the airport overcharging for microwaved additives and byproducts? Can’t be any more obvious that Boeing is responsible. Smartass wannabe comedian posting garbage and derailing threads? Boeing ateamer, definitely.

So when I got a B (otherwise known as a Type A F) in Algebra it was Boeing's fault... Daaaannnngg that there Mr. Boeing feller sure is a trouble maker...

Back