$7.42/gal 100LL

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
Kent. Stay a way from TEB crazy crazy crazy , expensive, expensive expensive. it is the major corp jet base for NYC. If your thinking of going up that way when your out here try Linden instead. Friendly and less expensive. Plus the train into NYC is only a $5.00 cab ride away.

Atlantic is a large chain of FBO's, just like Millionaire or Signature. They feel they are a high end portal for the business/GA traveler.

I have always found any of this level of FBO is always off the charts as far as AVGAS/ 100LL prices! High overheads and primarily dealing with corporate aircraft with unlimited credit cards does not make them feel inclined to cut us little guys any slack.

Ironically, using COLT or some of the other fueler cards might get you Jet A for just a little more than 1/2 that AVGAS price...

Kent. Stay a way from TEB crazy crazy crazy , expensive, expensive expensive. it is the major corp jet base for NYC. If your thinking of going up that way when your out here try Linden instead. Friendly and less expensive. Plus the train into NYC is only a $5.00 cab ride away.

Not planning on going there... I was just discussing the trip with my brother on AIM last night and we got in a war of trying to find the most expensive 100LL. :goofy: I thought I'd win with ADS, but he beat me with LGA. So I went to AirNav's statistics page and found that the most expensive fuel in the country was $7.42, and used Google to find out where.

OBTW... Saw cheap-grade Unleaded for $3.69/gal in Chicago yesterday! :eek:

TEB sucks.
USE KCDW, its not in land 'o misery like LDJ is, it has a tower, and it's only a short walk to the express bus into Manhattan.

Visit me when you stop by the big apple too.

Back