6Y9 food list

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
Okay, so last year we depended on Hoppy's and the Fredricks. Some folks carried alternative meal plans. Should we do a bit of planning this year? I'll do burgers-n-brats for Friday night if anyone is interested.

Same as last year, I'll do eggs-n-stuff for breakfast...assuming Barb supplies the fire...

Okay, so last year we depended on Hoppy's and the Fredricks. Some folks carried alternative meal plans. Should we do a bit of planning this year? I'll do burgers-n-brats for Friday night if anyone is interested.

Same as last year, I'll do eggs-n-stuff for breakfast...assuming Barb supplies the fire...
Well, I'll point out that there's now a restaurant open in town in the space that used to be Mom's. They have a small grill so there can be a bit of a wait if a bunch of us go at the same time, but the food seemed decent when we were up there last month. Besides, we're there for the eople anyway, so a wait gives us more time to talk! :)

That said, I suspect that Leslie'll be happy to come up with some ideas on food to bring with.

I'll gladly eat whatever anyone else wants to cook, and be more than glad to pitch in for food costs (you don't want me cooking, trust me).

That said, I also don't have a problem with eating at the local places. One of the good things about this fly-in is that it does help out the local economy, but it might be good if we got a summary of the breakfast/lunch/dinner options available. I don't know if the new restaurant does breakfast or not, for example.

Bill's Grill does breakfasts, and they are huge. They have a fish fry on Friday night, but only until 7pm ET. They close at 5 on Saturday and Sunday, and you can get lunch there.

Hmmm, sounds like I just need to type something along the lines of: okay, forget I posted anything.

Sounds like my food needs are taken care of.

Well Friday night has got to be hoppys and Saturday is the 6Y9 BBQ. I want to make a point to support Bills. We have to make it worth his while to be there. That said Brats sounds mmmmm.

I'm open to whatever whenever wherever. The Friday night fish fry sounds interesting - what kind of fish do ya'll fry up yonder, anyway?

I'm sure Bill's will be more than compensated by our group. I think we probably accounted for 1/2 of the annual income of Mom's the last year it was open. ;)

Back