6Y9 2024 Fly in/camp out

Dizaster

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Diz
Posting this a little earlier than I normally do...but who knows they're in? Ed said the attendee list for this year is up and ready to go.

Last year had to be THE most interesting fly in of the last 18 that we have had. I hope this year can be just as interesting.... but in a totally different way. You had to be there to understand....

Pics from last year will be done soon.

Woohoo! First in the thread after Diz.

Question: Is 'camping under the wing' still the standard arrangement for folks? I know Ted's crew brings their own rolling Holiday Inn Express, but are other folks still pitching tents or are there new-fangled arrangements in place?

I was there and still don't understand.

Question: Is 'camping under the wing' still the standard arrangement for folks? I know Ted's crew brings their own rolling Holiday Inn Express, but are other folks still pitching tents or are there new-fangled arrangements in place?
Yeah, most people camp with their planes. There were a couple RVs and Silly Bryan was in an airbnb IIRC.

Following, and it’s on my calendar. I didn’t fill out the website yet.

SO excited you guys are planning a return. It's been forever!!!
Sending you a PM

Back