6Y9 2009 Ride Share Thread

Ted

The pilot formerly known as Twin Engine Ted
Display Name

Display name:
iFlyNothing
Now that Oshkosh is finished, it's time to start thinking about the next big flying gettogether - 6Y9! It's fast approaching, under 5 weeks away. I know that given my schedule for the month of August, I'll blink and it'll be there.

I'll plan on heading out from Williamsport on Friday, September 4th, and heading home either on Sunday the 6th or Monday the 7th, depending on what's going on.

I'll be taking the Aztec, of course. Given the runway conditions and my comfort with the plane, I'd like to do a maximum of 4 people with gear. Anyone else who wants to come is welcome. I believe Missa's planning on coming (confirmation appreciated, Missa), which should give me room for two more.

Anyone who wants to rideshare, send me a message.

Now that Oshkosh is finished, it's time to start thinking about the next big flying gettogether - 6Y9! It's fast approaching, under 5 weeks away. I know that given my schedule for the month of August, I'll blink and it'll be there.

I'll plan on heading out from Williamsport on Friday, September 4th, and heading home either on Sunday the 6th or Monday the 7th, depending on what's going on.

I'll be taking the Aztec, of course. Given the runway conditions and my comfort with the plane, I'd like to do a maximum of 4 people with gear. Anyone else who wants to come is welcome. I believe Missa's planning on coming (confirmation appreciated, Missa), which should give me room for two more.

Anyone who wants to rideshare, send me a message.

Confirmed.

Back