"6 Days & 7 Nights"

Len Lanetti

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Lenny
Who wants to play Harrison Ford?

:<)

CHARTER OPERATION IN Paradise both amphibious & wheel aircraft, 2-Beavers on floats, one Turbine Single Otter on floats, 2-Islanders, resort transfers for tourists, contracts, area growning fast, many new resorts being built, weather 280 days VFR, good revenue, fantastic potental
http://www.fijiseaplanes.com/default.htm

Len Lanetti said:
Who wants to play Harrison Ford?

:<)

CHARTER OPERATION IN Paradise both amphibious & wheel aircraft, 2-Beavers on floats, one Turbine Single Otter on floats, 2-Islanders, resort transfers for tourists, contracts, area growning fast, many new resorts being built, weather 280 days VFR, good revenue, fantastic potental
http://www.fijiseaplanes.com/default.htm

The temptation is great :)

Len Lanetti said:
Carol,

Find out the asking price...we can be partners.

:)

Len

Len,

I think Carol is talking about being with Harrison Ford, not you. :)

Anthony said:

Hey...I've got a scar on my chin, have done some work with wood, never crashed a helicopter nor would I crash an airplane just because the radio stopped working.

"ahh helo air traffic control...there's a giant thunderstorm out here what should I do?" Duh!

Len

Anthony said:
Len,

Actually Carol was talking about the flying part!

Why on EARTH would you want to fly with Harrison Ford!? He keeps crashing his planes! The plane in "6 Days", Air Force One, and just LOOK at where he flew the Millennium Falcon in "Empire Strikes Back" - YUCKY!!

Len Lanetti said:
Hey...I've got a scar on my chin, have done some work with wood, never crashed a helicopter nor would I crash an airplane just because the radio stopped working.

"ahh helo air traffic control...there's a giant thunderstorm out here what should I do?" Duh!

Len

Ha! We have the movie on DVD and that part always cracks me up. And when he's taxiing the plane in a circle he makes it look like he's steering with the yoke. Talk about Duh!

Sorry Len, you do nothing for me, and neither does Ford! :) I think that's a good thing.

Carol,

Ford getting to old for ya, huh?

Carol said:
Actually Carol was talking about the flying part!

Carol,

You can do most of the flying...I'll do sales.

Maybe I can do some of my current job...to make money to pay the bills. :<)

Len

Len Lanetti said:
Carol,

You can do most of the flying...I'll do sales.

Maybe I can do some of my current job...to make money to pay the bills. :<)

Len

This is sounding better all the time. Wonder if my spouse would mind. ;)

Well, it sounds tempting, huh Carol ..... I'm about ready to be thawed!!

BTW, I think Harrison Ford at any age ....... eh, never mind.....

Bootsie said:
Well, it sounds tempting, huh Carol ..... I'm about ready to be thawed!!

BTW, I think Harrison Ford at any age ....... eh, never mind.....

Last I heard he was hooked up with Calista Flockhart (sp) and she's WAY skinnier than I am or ever have been. Also younger. He'd never give me a second look.

The flying sounds like fun though.

Back