4S: Precision Flight Controls (PFC) Cirrus II Yoke/console, Elite avionics & rudders

tylerdurden4543

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
tylerdurden4543
I’ve decided to sell this hardware because my old laptop just won’t run the software in a usable manner. My loss is your gain -- $600 of the list price!

The Cirrus II Flight Console and Rudder peddles, combined with the ELITE Avionics Panel 3000 are the best all around desktop flight simulator/training devices found on the market today. Can be used for fun or with X-Plane to log training hours. This console only requires one com/serial port for connection and "NO" internal computer modifications or cards.

This console features solid mechanical mechanisms, precision ground guide shafts, polished and plated shaft material solid steel and aluminum construction. The console is equipped with the following switches and features:

• Solid cast aluminum powder coated yoke
• Hobbs meter
• Rudder trim control
• Magneto switches
• Engine start switch
• Alternator switches
• Battery switches
• Avionics master
• Flap switch
• Aileron trim
• Landing gear switch (latching) with position indicator lights
• Rudder trim control
• Cowl flap switch
• Fuel boost pump switches
• Fuel tank selector
• Parking brake

Compatible With:
• Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
• Microsoft Flight Simulator X
• X-Plane

Full ELITE avionics with radios/nav/transponder/GPS and IFR equipment as well as the ELITE Universal Control Interface.

Connectivity:
• Serial

The unit is in excellent condition. I purchased it used from a professional pilot who used it for FAA-certified recurrence training and he purchased new from Precision Flight Controls. Also included is multi-engine throttle quadrant (Cracked plastic tab). Manuals and technical support can be obtained at www.flypfc.com.

The Cirrus II Console Yoke is the standard for desktop training. The quality, features and reliability are unmatched. Whether you fly single or multi engine aircraft, this console’s realistic components will enable you to reach new levels of proficiency.

The console and rudders on the Precision Flight Controls website list for $2,900 and the Elite Avionics via FlyElite.com at $2,500, for a total of $5,400 but I’m only asking $4,800 OBO.

Finally, I have a couple year old laptop that I will throw in for free if you want to upgrade it to create whatever type of machine you’d like.

Here’s a review of the hardware: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0408/Hardware/Cirrus.htm

Thanks for looking and please e-mail me with any questions.
Tyler

BUYERS NOTE:
Continental US shipping only for a flat fee of $150.00 for shipping and insurance. International shipping can be arranged for actual costs. If you are in NYC, you are welcome to pick it up and save the shipping fee!

IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Payment accepted for this item will be PayPal only. Payment must clear before item will be shipped. I will ONLY ship to the address Paypal gives me.

THIS ITEM IS OFFERED AS-IS, AS FOUND, WITHOUT WARRANTY.
All sales are Final, no returns will be accepted. It is the buyer's responsibility to check compatibility with system/components before purchasing this item. Seller is not responsible for non-compatibility issues. All items are sold AS-IS and are not guaranteed, covered under warranty, or insured by seller.

Re: 4S: Precision Flight Controls (PFC) Cirrus II Yoke/console, Elite avionics & rudd

Price reduced to $3,000 OBO!

Back