4 "Mayan" Sportsman's available

It's a promo deal. They have four molded sets worth of kits lying around the shop unsold and are trying to get them sold as well as the Two Weeks to taxi program by saying you could be flying it before the Mayan calendar ends December 21. Kinda cute promo, I wish I could afford one on Amphibs with the SMA 230hp Diesel.

I saw one of these a little over a week ago out at KLEB. I would really love to own that plane.

I saw one of these a little over a week ago out at KLEB. I would really love to own that plane.

Me too, but it ain't cheap to do right. I would not consider a kit plane I could not build at the factory, no way, no how, and I built LSAs at the factory in Ringwood Australia. I know how to do it, I also know how much little detail tools are worth in both time saved and dollars spent. The factory has all the tools and all the tricks to make it happen plus a qualified set of hands for when one set just isn't enough.

Me too, but it ain't cheap to do right. I would not consider a kit plane I could not build at the factory, no way, no how, and I built LSAs at the factory in Ringwood Australia. I know how to do it, I also know how much little detail tools are worth in both time saved and dollars spent. The factory has all the tools and all the tricks to make it happen plus a qualified set of hands for when one set just isn't enough.

Building is not my thing (mainly because I don't have the time).

I would rather buy a well built one with at least a few hundred hours on it.

Back