3rd World Space Program

I don't think this is a space program. I think they just recently invented the BBQ Grill in light-junk-on-fire-and-run-fast-istan, and some folks aren't 100% sure what it's good for, and apparently some others wish to return it to the gods, as the grill is clearly too awesome for this world.

Cool vid. I'd hate to think that would be a prototype for a manned flight. Hurggghh!

I don't think this is a space program. I think they just recently invented the BBQ Grill in light-junk-on-fire-and-run-fast-istan, and some folks aren't 100% sure what it's good for, and apparently some others wish to return it to the gods, as the grill is clearly too awesome for this world.

Cool vid. I'd hate to think that would be a prototype for a manned flight. Hurggghh!

True story: pilots are currently conducting training/testing at the tea-cups in disneyland

that was the first thing I thought about. It sure would be rough on the passengers. :lol:

I wonder how high it reached?

The third world thing ain't so funny. India sent a probe to Mars for what it cost to make the movie Gravity. China's got a manned space program.

It's just fireworks, they didn't have a hundred grand to spend on a commercial display, so they built what they could. I don't understand why there was a need to denigrate and devalue anyone in this thread, kinda ruined it. I guess that's just "The American Way", how we express patriotism.

The whoe thing looks photoshopped or movieshopped or whatever they call it these days to me.

Hint: Going around in a circle doesn't necessarily make things fly straight. To get the thing perfectly balanced would be a total PITA.

Back