3rd class medical in line for review

N6958H

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
N6958H
This is the answer I have been getting the past 8 weeks that I call Oklahoma city...it's very frustrating! The woman also says she has noted that I called and that should speed up the process and to call back next week which I do religiously. To clarify my medical is in review for a retained kidney stone, has anyone been through this process and can you give me a timeline of events in your situation. I'm a 20+ hr student with no solo time and even though I really like flying and learning with my CFI I want to experience flight alone. Thanks for any info

Can you get your AME to call? He can cut through all the cr_p- but he has to be willing to pick up the phone....

It took me from the time I flunked the physical about seven months with a lot of tenacity and Dr. Chien's to satisfy the FAA and receive the 3d class with provisions. Yes, the lady in OKC is very nice. I should have sent her a basket of fruit. Yes, I will do that.

Man sorry to hear that! Stick with it... I bet you are chomping at the bit to go fly solo..

It came in the mail today!! The letter started off as if it were a denial and man was I bummed out! But as I read further there it was in bold black letters approved with restrictions. Restriction being I have to go back 1 year from march 31 for my renewal. Fine with me, so now I face something new this coming Saturday that before I knew wasn't going to happen.. My first solo flight, so hopefully the weather here in southeastern Missouri will cooperate and I finally get signed off. I have 65 landings, 10 on grass and 12 at night and feel confident in my landings so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back