31 year old mugger gets it handed to him by 74 year old man.

""Groneman said Ferraro did "a good job" of disarming his would-be assailant, though he would not recommend other people attempt such a brazen act of self-defense."

Is this what we are coming to??? Defending yourself from attack is a "brazen act"? Unbelievable. We are all becoming sheep. And if God forbid he would have pulled a weapon to defend himself, he would have been branded a vigilante.

This man should get a medal, to remind the weenies of the world what testosterone looks like. The Greatest Generation still amazes me.

""Groneman said Ferraro did "a good job" of disarming his would-be assailant, though he would not recommend other people attempt such a brazen act of self-defense."

Is this what we are coming to??? Defending yourself from attack is a "brazen act"? Unbelievable. We are all becoming sheep. And if God forbid he would have pulled a weapon to defend himself, he would have been branded a vigilante.

This man should get a medal, to remind the weenies of the world what testosterone looks like. The Greatest Generation still amazes me.

Liability. The police don't want to be held accountable for telling people to do something where they might get hurt or worse.

Sometime you should google the story of Billy Conn. He was an Irish boxer from Pittsburgh. When he was in his 70's, he was in a Stop and Rob in Pittsburgh when some mutt walks in and sticks the place up. Next thing you know, this 70 year old hands the robber his a**. I'm pretty sure if a 70 year old kicked my butt, I'd get right out of the robbery business.

Incidentally, if you read his story, you'll find the quote I've had to use on many occasions: " What's the point of being Irish if your not going to do something stupid?"

Back