$30K - 1958 Cessna 182 w/Tubocharger and Hanger for sale in Petaluma

Baron200

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Baron200
It's time to sell the plane and hanger. Plane has been parked since 1983 when the kids went off to college. Engine was rebuilt, new prop still has plastic on it - no hours logged since rebuild. Avionics, radios, seats, doors, etc. removed for long term storage. Airplane is not airworthy at this time and will require some work. Estimates range from $20 - $50K. Additional windshield and engine parts are included in this package. The hanger is a portable 'T' version parked at Petaluma Airport in California and the land it rests on is leased from the city airport with electrical access. I can send pictures if interested. I'm hoping to find someone interested in restoring this awesome aircraft.

I'm asking $30,000 cash or certified bank check for this package deal. Hangers at this airport are selling for $20k and up - space is at a premium.

Please leave a phone number if interested - I will not respond without a phone number.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hmm, this sounds familiar. Airframe hours, complete logs? Original paint and interior?

Sounds like a good deal for a local area AP/pilot

Hmm, this sounds familiar. Airframe hours, complete logs? Original paint and interior?
Paint is not original. It was repainted in the late 70's and that paint still looks good. Original interior to owner with extra set of black vinyl seats. Airframe hours are 3,276.2. Have all books except last engine book. Unfortunately it was thrown out with mechanic's paperwork when he died.

Back