2nd NAV options?

Well h*ll. That's good stuff. But why on earth did the knucklehead at garmin tell me no? A even repeated what he said to make sure I heard him correctly. So ridiculous. I'd hope they put more capable folks on the aviation support line than on the golf support line.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

The Garmin support line that you can call isn't really staffed to deal with those types of questions. Garmin expects your dealer to handle those kinds of questions, and the folks at Garmin support that could accurately answer your question, for the most part, only take calls from dealers. It's not a great system for assertive/inquisitive owners who either want to get info on their own without bothering a dealer, or who get tired of dealers who aren't sufficiently educated.

i never call them, send an email to them and they will respond rather quickly, if you dont like the answer because the install manual says otherwise, point it out, they will get a sup involved to resolve it. 2 inputs has been approved for a while, i cant do it with SL-30, but if i ever switch to 255, i sure can

Back