22 Nov 1869

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
22 Nov 1869 The clipper Cutty Sark was launched In Dumbarton, Scotland. She was one of the last clippers ever built, and is the only one still surviving today. She is preserved as a museum ship, located near the centre of Greenwich, in south-east London.

Did anything else of significance ever happen on 22 Nov?

22 Nov 1869 The clipper Cutty Sark was launched In Dumbarton, Scotland. She was one of the last clippers ever built, and is the only one still surviving today. She is preserved as a museum ship, located near the centre of Greenwich, in south-east London.

I remember the 5th for some reason.

I'm not sure it's the 22nd exactly, but that's generally about the time the Sac Arrow starts stressing over the holiday season.

The best woman (my copilot, wife) in the world was born today. She tells how as a young girl she was surprised when people kept asking her if they were going to cancel her birthday party one year for some other thing that happened.

Well, there was this slight event of personal significance in 1965, at Wilford Hall, Lackland AFB....

The best woman (my copilot, wife) in the world was born today. She tells how as a young girl she was surprised when people kept asking her if they were going to cancel her birthday party one year for some other thing that happened.

You married a girl born today? Is that legal?

22 Nov 1990, my nephew was born. Pretty significant to his wife, kid and the Corp.

Back