2009 OshKosh Routings - What's Yours?

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Where's the best 100LL price around Cleveland? Here's my planned routing to get to KOSH (for now anyways).

Leg A. (IFR)
KLOM PTW V29 ETX V30 CIP V6 YNG K???

Leg B. (IFR)
K??? DJB V6 GIJ V228 NEPTS (CANCEL IFR) K10C (Circumnavigate Chicago Bravo if they won't grant me clearance through the north side.

Leg C.(VFR)
K10C - KOSH for the baby elephant walk.

For me it will be 151 to 26 (ride slowly through rosdendale) to 41, exit on Park Ave, and then take 20th street to the Hilton :D

For me it will be 151 to 26 (ride slowly through rosdendale) to 41, exit on Park Ave, and then take 20th street to the Hilton :D

hilton parking lot is the best kept secret of the show.

For us it will be ATL to MKE via Airtran and then Avis :D

Last edited:
For me, St. Pete, FL to Kenosha, WI for the night in my hangar, then next day to Rockford for the Bonanzas to OSH formation flight.....

My route:
Get in my VW Beetle, drive south on Hwy 41 for about 20 minutes and exit highway at the convention.

...Sorry, I had to do it.

Well - If the seaplane party is the weekend before like it had been the first couple of years I was invited, I'll file KCAD-MBL-MTW-FAH-KUNU, cancel IFR prior to KUNU, and proceed to RIPON, FISKE, and KOSH. :yes:

Otherwise, KMSN-D>RIPON, FISKE, KOSH.

dont worry Adam and Matt, I'll be in Wichita.

Matt - why will you be in New Mexico??

For me, St. Pete, FL to Kenosha, WI for the night in my hangar, then next day to Rockford for the Bonanzas to OSH formation flight.....

Hey Larry, I got my FFI wingman card last weekend. Whoo Hooo, eh! Maybe we can get in the same element.

It's probably a little out of your way but check KPHN. The PHFOTA (Port Huron Friends of the Airport) offers free hot dogs for OSHKOSH transients that week. Orzels prices are pretty good and they have a cash or AV card discount.

Back