2005 Velocity SE RG Plane Kit

Jonnathan Owens

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mapjock
Hello all,
My father owned a 2005 Velocity RG Plane kit. Unfortunately, he passed away before completing the project (guesstimating b/ween 5 and 10% complete). It includes all the raw plane parts (un-sanded and unfinished), but no propellor or engine. This is very unfamiliar ground for my family and myself and we are not sure what the worth of this plane kit might be. We are stumped to say the least. Internet research has given me an idea of completed kit values, but not much info on kits in raw form. Any help anyone might provide regarding worth and how to sell such an item would be greatly appreciated. I appreciate your time.
Jonnathan
00707_8UgDmlvt8yI_600x450.jpg

00404_fCU27yPPld0_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_9Q7KAy7Af9M_600x450.jpg

00R0R_bEHk0jOSkne_600x450.jpg

Have you checked to see what a comparable new kit costs (not sure if the current version is exactly comparable, as many kits undergo generational improvements).

Looks like a basic kit with wings completed or a quick build with some extra avionics. I'd take nothing less than 48 K for everything.

If you can take pictures of the avionics that is the easiest part to sell. Typically you will find the avionics on ebay/ sold,auctions.

If you can take pictures of the avionics that is the easiest part to sell. Typically you will find the avionics on ebay/ sold,auctions.
No body is paying anything for that KX stuff anymore.

Check in on Canard Aviation Forum

http://forum.canardaviation.com

These guys are deep into this, and similiar, aircraft. Should at least get some good advice, links to Velocity builder sites. Maybe even a buyer. . .good luck !

Back