200,000 posts

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
whos gonna get it? im going to be in Ames tonight, currently at 199,710.

legendary status
you should time it so you hit 7000 and the board gets 200000 in the same post

Shouldn't take long

Most users ever online was 578, June 29th, 2007 at 03:33 AM.

:yinyang:

i woulda liked to see that steve, probably all the spambots

last time i checked there were 100 "guests" online today

we're being probed for security leaks, as this is the hub of the internet and therefore a prime target for global collapse of the world wide web by the ne'er do wells

:rofl:

i woulda liked to see that steve, probably all the spambots

as this is the hub of the internet and therefore a prime target for global collapse of the world wide web by the ne'er do wells

oh yea i forgot about that

I like to keep my posts either informative or of a "smart ass" nature. That way my posts have some value if you look at them.

Suspension and a 1-minute between posts minimum, if you keep that up...
I was going to make a joke and say that "final" sounded grim. But Chuck made the joke unfunny.
ApacheBob

I like to keep my posts either informative or of a "smart ass" nature. That way my posts have some value if you look at them.

I'm with ya. I'd like to think that each of my 5134 posts were contributory in some way (whether it was helpful or not).

I gave up on the race a long, long time ago (not sure I was ever actually part of the race to begin with), because I feel it is more important to discuss aviation stuff here than to have the highest number of posts.

It's 199,556 as I write this. Gonna be soon.

..and I don't know how you'd know who did it. We may be able to see a post number in the database.

The hard part for us is to tell which posts are which.:rofl:

Back