20 years!!

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
Since the NY Rangers last Stanley Cup finals appearance! Let's GO RANGERS!!!!!!

no hockey fans at all on PoA? interesting.....

You know what would make hockey more interesting? Cheerleaders.

GAME 1 TONIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!!

Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!

Hockey fan since the first game I saw. 14 October 1967 when my LOS ANGELES KINGS beat the Flyers :)

The Kings play garbage hockey. That game 7 against the Blackhawks was terrible to watch. They couldn't outplay them, so cheap shots and holding payers down was what it came down to. **** poor team.

In that case, Go Rangers!

no hockey fans at all on PoA? interesting.....

I've been a hockey/Anaheim Ducks fan since I was little and went to my first game and will be until the end of time... So, naturally, I cannot stand the Kings [namely their obnoxious fans in which I am surrounded] and shall be rooting for the Rangers!! It would be great to see New York take home the Cup.

As a Red Sox fan, it's hard to root for the Rangers, but....

Go rangers.

I've been a hockey/Anaheim Ducks fan since I was little and went to my first game and will be until the end of time... So, naturally, I cannot stand the Kings [namely their obnoxious fans in which I am surrounded] and shall be rooting for the Rangers!! It would be great to see New York take home the Cup.

:yes: They even need their organist to kick off a sing-song harassment of the opposing goalie.

It does seem odd to me that Greater Los Angeles can support two hockey teams, but no NFL team.

In case anyone is wondering why Doc isn't calling tonight's game, and we are stuck with Marble Mouth Kenny Albert, I found this on Wiki:

2014 – Mike Emrick will not call Game 1 due to the death of a family member. Kenny Albert will fill in for Emrick, while Don La Greca will fill in for Albert as the radio announcer of the New York Rangers.

Atlanta had two NHL teams, the Flames and the Thrashers! :D Of course they were at different times and both ended up in Canada where hockey is considered a sport! :D I actually enjoyed going to hockey games, not so much watching on a TV. :rolleyes:

As a Red Sox fan, it's hard to root for the Rangers, but....

Go rangers.

Holy crap that must have been painful to say!

But yeah, Rangers gave that one away. Looked real good in the first period.

Atlanta had two NHL teams, the Flames and the Thrashers! :D Of course they were at different times and both ended up in Canada where hockey is considered a sport! :D I actually enjoyed going to hockey games, not so much watching on a TV. :rolleyes:

I miss going to Thrashers games.

Last night's game was indicative of how the series will go; close games with OT ever an present possibility.
The Kings did not play well until the 3rd period, that should give pause to Rangers' fans.

Last night's game was indicative of how the series will go; close games with OT ever an present possibility.
The Kings did not play well until the 3rd period, that should give pause to Rangers' fans.

well, consider the Bruins/Vancouver finals in 2011.

Who won game 1?

Who won the cup?

I was surprised at how well the Rangers were playing last night. I hope they can pick it up and walk away with The Cup.

Back