1st class and TRT

jedi93

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TS
Would someone who is on prescribed TRT shots weekly have a chance at being issued a 1st class? I’ve looked trying to find stuff, but it seems most of what I’ve read is for people doing a transposition.

They're going to ask about other issues (sleep issues, anxiety, depression) and reactions to the medication, but if no untoward issues, it should be issuable.

They're going to ask about other issues (sleep issues, anxiety, depression) and reactions to the medication, but if no untoward issues, it should be issuable.
Thank you for this. Currently a PPL student and was also looking at the medical form where it says list all visits to a medical provider in the last 3 years. Would that also include any video appointments with doctors? Basically not wanting to forget to list anything and get backlash from the government, as I know how these forms go being prior military.

I would. If they're followups to stuff you've seen the same provider for earlier, you can group them together on one line.

I take TRT shots and it is not an issue for 1st class for me. Just make sure your PCP keeps your annual check ups updated with current status and such.

I take TRT shots and it is not an issue for 1st class for me. Just make sure your PCP keeps your annual check ups updated with current status and such.
Thank you for this, it’s great to hear.

Strange thing. I did my med express and when the letter came asking for additional information they wanted my entire TRT history and current medical from my urologist.

Strange thing. I did my med express and when the letter came asking for additional information they wanted my entire TRT history and current medical from my urologist.

Med Express? I know some of these guys on IG must be on TRT. I wonder if it matters if you get it from a local doc or one of the online TRT sites as long as you have a script for it.

Mine is from my urologist. Just regular maintenance dose. Reading the regs I don’t understand why they would ask for any information at all. It is a fully cleared medication that requires nothing other than reporting it on your medication list. This whole
medical cert process is horse#%*^

Mine is from my urologist. Just regular maintenance dose. Reading the regs I don’t understand why they would ask for any information at all. It is a fully cleared medication that requires nothing other than reporting it on your medication list. This whole
medical cert process is horse#%*^

Its government, what else should you expect. But like I said, being prior military I figure it to be a goat rope.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back