1st .8 as PPL (SPOILER ALERT: boring post)

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
just pattern work tonight, but first flight as PPL. greased all landings but on the last one I tried to make a last minute adjustment that I really didn't need to make. it was still a good one. gotta love this stuff!

I hope the flying wasn't boring.

not at all (hence why I said "gotta love this stuff"). I was nervous but also giddy like around solo time and around checkride time. loved every second of it. also a nice crisp sunny day with hi pressure and almost no wind, simply doesn't get much better.

congrats! Not me man, my first flight post PPL (besides flying home since I did my checkride at an airport about a 40 minute flight from me...) was from Austin, TX to Galveston, TX through the Houston class B which I had never flown through before. :)

I've taken some milk runs since I've had my PPL but have really tried to do new things - fly further, busier airports/airspace, trying to increase my personal limits on VFR weather...typically been a clear skies and 10+ mi visibility kinda guy when solo...gotta work on that.

Congrats on the PPL!!

just pattern work tonight, but first flight as PPL. greased all landings but on the last one I tried to make a last minute adjustment that I really didn't need to make. it was still a good one. gotta love this stuff!

There are three secrets to consistent perfect landings.

If you happen to figure out what they are, be sure to let the rest of us know! :yes:

There are three secrets to consistent perfect landings.

If you happen to figure out what they are, be sure to let the rest of us know! :yes:

Love it!

I find landing is like hitting a golf ball. Ya kinda think you know what you are doing but aren't certain until it's over.

Congrats, based on the title of this thread I was expecting a post about a DUI! :eek:

Back