1999 was a good year

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
And according to the SSA, it was a DAMN good year for me.

I am turning 26 soon, and as such, I got my yearly statement from SSA saying my yearly breakdown in money. They have me listed as making $245,978 that year. Holy cow, that would be awesome. 18 years old, six figure income! Yeehaw!

But alas, its not true, and I wonder....should I report this to anyone?

Something to think about...

...SSA and IRS do occasional cross-checking of databases, and they are not always timely.

And according to the SSA, it was a DAMN good year for me.

I am turning 26 soon, and as such, I got my yearly statement from SSA saying my yearly breakdown in money. They have me listed as making $245,978 that year. Holy cow, that would be awesome. 18 years old, six figure income! Yeehaw!

But alas, its not true, and I wonder....should I report this to anyone?

Sounds like they forgot the decimal point. You probably should square this away. All sorts of intersting automated flags could come up, not the least of which is with the IRS and DEA.

Sounds like they forgot the decimal point. You probably should square this away. All sorts of intersting automated flags could come up, not the least of which is with the IRS and DEA.
But Nick didn't report his drug money to the SSA, so how did they get it??? :dunno:

Somewhere a crew of 'undocumented' roofers are using your SSN.

Nick, If I'm not mistaken, those numbers are what they base tour benefits on when you collect( If SS is still around). I'd keep your tax returns for '99 on hand forever and they play dumb. Who knows, maybe they will really be the golden years.:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone, I'll call to straighten it out. I didn't see it last year because this is the first statement I've ever gotten from the SSA.

What was that about man cards? You quote Prince at me? I'll trade you man card for man card. :D

I just said it was a good year to party, it's not *my* fault you have an obession with Prince, and immediately thought of him.

SkyHog: Hay guyz! I like d00dz.

space.jpg

More manly??

maybe!

Back