1973 Cessna 172M Clean and low time

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
1973 Cessna 172M. 2800 TT and 150 SMOH. The engine was overhauled at the end of 2013. Original airplane is in very good condition. 696 in the panal with Narco transponder and TKM MX-300 radio. I found another tailwheel plane I want so putting this thing up for sale. This bird has been hangared since new and I am the 3rd owner. The guy I bought it from owned it since 1978 and he waxed it more than he flew it :) It looks, runs and flies beautiful! $46,500
Call or email for info. The airplane is at 11R Brenham Texas.
n2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251ces1.png ces2.png ces3.png ces4.png

Last edited:
The M was the best of the whole line. In the flight school we tried to get them with low-times and would refit them. Theyre not weakness-free (no airplane is) but the weaknesses are minimal.

As per buyers here:
needs paint interior, glass, wheels, tires, brakes, and an engine upgrade. then it will be worth 30k

No interest here.
I got about 15 email from Barnstormers the first 24 hours. I have one guy that is really interested and has money. He is just a long way from me.
I thought Aggiemike would ask 800 questions here and not even had any interest before the questions. He is a true tire kicker!

Last edited:
If it is not sold in a week and a half I will probably be trading it for a Cessna 170.

Back