Display name:
Flyingmedic
http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/1595414.html

ve7umaqa.jpg

Thanks...
Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Awesome aircraft! How are you getting 140KTS @75%? The pathfinders were slower I thought?

I have the supposedly faster 1964' 235 and I'm getting 132KTS at 75%. Please tell me how!!!

Why do all Cherokees end up with that small tear in the headliner just forward and left of the door latch?
My headliner is pristine, like yours, and every one I have looked at has the same tear (including mine).

Awesome aircraft! How are you getting 140KTS @75%? The pathfinders were slower I thought?

I have the supposedly faster 1964' 235 and I'm getting 132KTS at 75%. Please tell me how!!!

Clean living :)

Why do all Cherokees end up with that small tear in the headliner just forward and left of the door latch?
My headliner is pristine, like yours, and every one I have looked at has the same tear (including mine).

Mine is torn right there too!

67 PA28-180C

Must be very clean!

We would average the same 140kts in a turbo arrow, gear up, T tail, at a similar power setting

Must be very clean!

We would average the same 140kts in a turbo arrow, gear up, T tail, at a similar power setting

Kinda what I was thinking. The pathfinders were slow(er). Not sure how he's getting 7kts faster than everyone else :(

What does clean living mean? Lol I want those 7kts

It's very similar to the food preparation method advertised by family-style restaurants and certain questionable calls by officials during sporting events at an opposing team's field.

Kinda what I was thinking. The pathfinders were slow(er). Not sure how he's getting 7kts faster than everyone else :(

What does clean living mean? Lol I want those 7kts

Hi Gang!

The "clean living" remark was meant to be funny. Apparently it wasn't :(

In any event, often people forget that KTAS and KIAS are vastly different ( or, more accurately, can be). Also, I should mention that I almost never run at 75% power. At altitude I can't produce it, and at lower altitudes the fuel burn to achieve it is prohibitive.

As far as the airplane itself. It is exceptionally clean, brand new paint, seals, and, most importantly, rigged correctly. I am a "by the numbers" kinda guy. I fly power settings to maximize whatever profile I'm shooting for. (Speed,range,economy...etc)

Of course YMMV

Bill

Back