15% off lots through Oct 18th!

A

aero_estates

Aero Estates Airpark is located on Lake Palestine in East Texas. We are currently offering 15% off lots through October 18th!! Lots start at just $33,000 and all have direct access to roads and taxiways. Private lake access, seaplane access, and custom homes & hangars. Call Rob 469-693-1165 or visit www.aeroestatesairpark.com for more information!

Don't miss this chance to own a bit of East Texas heaven at prices well down to earth!

Aero Estates Airpark is located on Lake Palestine in East Texas. We are currently offering 15% off lots through October 18th!! Lots start at just $33,000 and all have direct access to roads and taxiways. Private lake access, seaplane access, and custom homes & hangars. Call Rob 469-693-1165 or visit www.aeroestatesairpark.com for more information!

Don't miss this chance to own a bit of East Texas heaven at prices well down to earth!

Your website doesn't work.

The words "Texas" and "heaven" shouldn't be on the same page, much less sentence. When you are in Tx, it's just a matter of which level of Hell you are in. At least this place is only the second level of Hell.....:eek:;):p

The words "Texas" and "heaven" shouldn't be on the same page, much less sentence. When you are in Tx, it's just a matter of which level of Hell you are in. At least this place is only the second level of Hell.....:eek:;):p

Oh, Henning. You simply have not spent enough time in the Hill Country, or the truly heavenly countryside out Dave T's way.

Go hang around in Leakey, or Medina, or Ft. Davis, or (perhaps) Hunt (western Kerr County). Kinky has his Utopia Ranch near Medina, and the animals think they're in Heaven.... and they may as well be!

Oh, Henning. You simply have not spent enough time in the Hill Country, or the truly heavenly countryside out Dave T's way.

Go hang around in Leakey, or Medina, or Ft. Davis, or (perhaps) Hunt (western Kerr County). Kinky has his Utopia Ranch near Medina, and the animals think they're in Heaven.... and they may as well be!

Yeah yeah, Texans.... Satan has blinded thee...:p:rolleyes::rofl:

You just spent way too much time in Wichita Falls! :) The Hill Country is wonderful.
Pretty means it's the second level of Hell, Wichita Falls is the 5th level of Hell, Marfa or Odessa is the 7th level of hell....

Pretty means it's the second level of Hell, Wichita Falls is the 5th level of Hell, Marfa or Odessa is the 7th level of hell....

I won't argue with you about Odessa. Never been to Marfa (not sure how I've missed it though considering how much I drive around this State.) I have fond memories of the Wichita Falls area (Petrolia actually, but close). Of course, it was through the eyes of a kid spending her summers with her grandparents in the middle of nowhere with miles of country side to explore and try to avoid getting rattlesnake bit in..but it was fun!

But East Texas (to try to get back on topic) and the Hill country are NOT hell...despite what YOU think :p

Hell to me is upstate NY with all that dang snow between me and the road in front of the house and nothing but a snow shovel to move it. Brrrrrr... cold is hell. :yes:

Back