14 questions on in-flight connectivity

Oliver_IFC

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Oliver
On-board an airliner, in-flight connectivity allows passengers to connect their personal devices (e.g. mobile phone, tablet or laptop) to the internet and the cellular network (in-flight mobile roaming).

As part of my Master Thesis at Cranfield University in England, I’m conducting a survey on the commercial aspects of in-flight connectivity. In particular, the survey assesses the current demand and willingness to pay for in-flight connectivity. Your answers will give insights into the structure and pricing of in-flight connectivity services from a passenger's perspective.

The survey consists of 14 questions. Thank you for clicking the link below to start the survey.
http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/s/81665GHXSU

Sorry dude, I just wasted ten minutes filling our your survey and it bounced back with an error so I discontinued. Said it required an answer about my preferred way to pay for Internet. I already said I wasn't willing to pay for it.

@Sac Arrow: I'm sorry you may have experienced a system glitch of the Smart-Survey platform.
Every question - except question 2 and the final comment box - requires an answer. You are referring to question number 6, willingness to pay for internet. In your case, you'd have to choose either "No, but I would use the service as long as it is free of charge" or "No, I do not require internet on-board an aircraft".

Back