K

KennyFlys

Okay, so I'm number two behind someone else. But, number two with quality is better than number one with mediocrity. :D

Here's having 10,000 posts and on the way to 10,000 more! :cheerswine:

Ken, you really need to fly more :D
Well, I logged only 28 hours last week. That's pretty sad since it was down from 34 the previous week.

I flew only two hours, today. :(

But, by the time this week ends on Thursday, I should be over thirty. :)

Nope... Conroe, Texas as shown... now a full-time CFI at General Aviation Services at KCXO.

Huh, well - congratulations :cheerswine:. I guess I must've missed one of your 10,000 posts - the one where you metioned that you'd moved...and I thought I'd read them all.

I was thinking you were moving back to less humid air - but that area is probably more humid than ATL!!!!

Huh, well - congratulations :cheerswine:. I guess I must've missed one of your 10,000 posts - the one where you metioned that you'd moved...and I thought I'd read them all.
I didn't make an outright announcement but had alluded to it in a few posts.

I was thinking you were moving back to less humid air - but that area is probably more humid than ATL!!!!
It's definitely more humid here!

Remind me to set my post count to 1 million. :p

Today, I got to fly the plane a lot more than I normally do.

It was even a discovery ride! :)
Better than what I have been flying. I am doing cargo missions these days. Lots of junk wedged in everywhere. I had to have help getting the door closed and opened because the rigth seat was filled with stuff.

My fun flight to Gastons was canceled and tomorrow my hangar is blocked with another airport event :(

Congrats on the 10k Ken... I'll buy you a root beer if and when we ever get together.

Congrats on the 10k Ken... I'll buy you a root beer if and when we ever get together.
I may need it spiked with Coke when I do see ya. I had five students back to back today and it's like that the next two days.

It's good, though. I have less time to complain about MVP. :)

If only the hackers had changed your post count....

Okay, so I'm number two behind someone else. But, number two with quality is better than number one with mediocrity. :D

Quality, eh?

Don't forget...

So I put together some statistics:

Scott's posts average: 76 words per post
Kenny's posts average: 70 words per post
Kent's posts average: 123 words per post

Back