Separate names with a comma.
98% of the attorneys make the other 2% look bad. :rolleyes:
In the case of the OP IMO is a case of overkill, but hey, make the call and throw the...
So what's new?
Of course an attorney is going to tell you to seek out an attorney, it's business.
In my time on the other side of the fence I can tell you...
How most Private Pilots see themselves:
How most Private Pilots see Airline Pilots:
Depends upon the wind. If he had a slight tailwind and was moving forward at the same speed, high torque, heavy, he would induce settling.
Settling with Power
I understood exactly what he was saying, it was a simple question requesting more information.
Appears to be settling with power.
Good for you. What equipment?
Not as far as I know.
Actually it's happening. I have 2 friends, one military (air force, fighter pilot type) and another high time 121, 5 types (transport),...
Not that I am aware. However there have been lots of changes in the past couple of years.
I don't know how up to date this list is but it gives you an idea of cost.
Interesting that someone can buy a type in a transport jet cheaper...
Again, who put you in charge?
Guys, excoriating someone for what they have chosen as a career or job is bovine scatology at its finest. Do you...
I was flying professionally before you were born. And guess what? This was going on then and it will continue after both of us are...
I know what they pay you guys, and frankly it's not anything to write home about.
Again, I could use the same argument that you are lowering...
One could also reason that flying Part 135 Air ambulance in a PC 12 for the wages you are willing to work for brings the bar down for others.