Bad day to be East of the Mississippi

numl0ck

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Steve
Picture is worth 1000 words...Not a good day for flying out here. Then again, you CO guys have the TFR, so we're all stuck on the ground. :(

Attachments

• bad weather.jpg
    bad weather.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 107
Not as bad as last january..

Attachments

• ae6d07dd-2166-6871.jpg
    ae6d07dd-2166-6871.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 55
No flying in Maine today; however, I'll be meeting with PoA BTIZ at around 1:00 this afternoon. He'll drive from the Augusta area to my hangar; then we'll go to Brunswick Exec. Airport for his first visit to it. He's having lunch with PoA Corey, in Augusta area.

HR

No flying in Maine today; however, I'll be meeting with PoA BTIZ at around 1:00 this afternoon. He'll drive from the Augusta area to my hangar; then we'll go to Brunswick Exec. Airport for his first visit to it. He's having lunch with PoA Corey, in Augusta area.

HR

Yup, leaving to go meet him in just a few minutes. It's a shame you couldn't make it for lunch!

I get out at 4:00...I wish I could meet you guys at BXM but it will be too late in the day by then.

Corey: The timing sequences just didn't work for me. You and I can touch base on another occasion, perhaps do lunch at Montsweag Road House(near KIWI).

HR

Had a great time meeting both Corey and Lawreston!

It's nice to see some GA life at the old Navy base, now Brunswick Executive Airport. A nice tour of the Kestral prototype airplane and chat with their test/corporate pilot.

A week in Maine and only one day of sunshine. Next time lunch is on me and hopefully we get some flying in.

Strange wx here in SE VA this evening. Dragging a semi-nordo wingman through all the convective activity while trying to stay slow for his relatively serious emergency (unrelated to the nordo part) was no bueno on an ounce of sleep from the last week of back to back to back to back 16 hr days at work. After I dropped him off on the ball, I climbed out and broke into clear air in the south end of the W-72 at 37k and had an awesome sunset moment until my cabin pressure started surging :) Yay 18 yr old jets....

Look me up when you're here next time, Bill ~ Hopefully the WX will cooperate and we can get some flying in!

Lawreston - that sounds like a plan. shoot me an email if you ever find yourself in Disgusta (my email is in my profile info).

It's 4 pm here in Jersey and it's so dark that it looks like 7 pm.
Been raining on and off for three days.
I'm growing mold on my north side.
Very depressing.

Just south of BOS now. When I left AUG this morning, by car, the clouds were sitting on the hilltops. In and out of rain and low clouds all the way to BOS. Got out on the point in Quincy and the fog is rolling in. OWD is reporting 500 and 2 in mist.

Corey: The timing sequences just didn't work for me. You and I can touch base on another occasion, perhaps do lunch at Montsweag Road House(near KIWI).

HR

If that's where we had lunch together this summer, I highly recommend it.

We'll get one nice day tomorrow. Don't blink! And then the rest of the weekend will be crap.

Back