Birthday Girls! Diana, Kaye and Brook!

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
Almost missed it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL!

:goofy: :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It could not have happened to a nicer group of ladies!!

Almost missed it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Y'ALL!

:goofy: :D

Thanks, Spike. :blowingkisses:

I think that maybe Agatha has her birthday on the same day?

A belated Happy Birthday to Brook and Kaye. :)

Tom was going to give me my Flight Review for my birthday and then I was going to do some aerobatics after that. But the Citabria is in the shop, so the flying will have to wait, I guess.

My other present was the golf cart that we use on the airfield and the farm...it's been a back-saver and lifesaver, especially with the heat we've had, and the drought.

Speaking of age...I don't plan to look or act my age. :D

and one more at our house. SWMBO hits one of those decade-ending numbers they don't like tomorrow.
Please wish your bride a Happy Birthday for me. I hope to meet her someday. :)

Thanks, Spike!

And a belated Happy B-day to Diana, Brook, and Agatha!

Let's see....farm chores...hauled storm debris logs to the burn pit, trimmed up the driveway, mowed grass till it rained, then finally had my wine! :cheerswine: Life is good!

Never understood announcing birth days on public forums. Birthdays are step one to identity theft. :dunno:

Last edited:
Let's see....farm chores...hauled storm debris logs to the burn pit, trimmed up the driveway, mowed grass till it rained, then finally had my wine! :cheerswine: Life is good!

Kaye, did you all move to the farm full-time? I may have missed something along the way. :redface:

Wine...yep, had some of that too. :D Spent the evening with 'flying friends' at a Greek restaurant. I told them to leave off the candles on the cake since we were in a burning ban. ;) However, someone at our table accidentally draped the cloth napkin that was over the rolls onto the candle centerpiece and no one at our table noticed until the waiter calmly lifted the burning cloth off of the candle. :eek: :redface:

Happy Birthday, ladies...
Thanks, Bill! :)

HBD. Hope y'all had fun!

Kaye, did you all move to the farm full-time? I may have missed something along the way. :redface:

No, we're still just weekenders. This year seems tougher than the last ones, but life's still good! And we've engaged a builder and test-driving a couple of architects, so I think the retirement house may be in our near future! :D

Back