Last Flight?

How long has it been since your most recent flight?

• Less than 24hrs

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • 1-6 days

Votes: 47 40.2%
  • 7 days-Month

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • 2-4 Months

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Longer than that :(

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters

bigblockz8

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Gore
When was the last time that you have flown?
What aircraft?

I found my logbook misplaced and realized how long it's been since my last lesson. Five months in the book, about three weeks unofficially.

I've been averaging one flight every 3-4 weeks lately, but my latest was this past Friday. I flew a couple of co-workers out to Nantucket for the day. This was in a C172SP.

Last Sunday 08-19 I took the Cherokee Six out so that I could get checked out. 8-18 Saturday my husband and I went up to Kalamazoo, Michigan in the Piper Warrior. :)

Got 20hrs in the last 2 weeks, will log another 10 this week. I been flyin'

My last flight was yesterday for a Flight Review in an Aeronca Champ. The day before was a 1.6 hour X-C flight in a Skyhawk in the morning and a 1.3 hour flight in a Grob 103 glider in the afternoon. :thumbsup:

March 2010 (yes, my BFR is long overdue).

My free time disappeared while taking care of my elderly parents, as their health declined.

The poll misses a period of time - 1 month to 2 months, which is the interval my latest flight would fall in. Been traveling too much this summer and a kidney stone didn't help, either.

This morning! 1.1 finishing up my Tailwheel Endorsement! :)

Challenging and extremely fun flying the Super D, an amazing and beautiful aircraft!

Oh how I wonder....how will I ever go back to flying a skyhawk:lol:

Last edited:
Just got back from a ride in my little taildragger (Flew to 3W2 so I could pay a landing fee.) But I didn't fly at all between 6/28 and 8/21 because the airplane needed work and I was too busy to work on it.

About 30 hours ago, one of the 172s.

This morning 0.3 trying not to freak out the teenaged girl (see other thread).

Last weekend the other half and I were in Kansas City and met up with a few friends for lunch and dinner. Most recently though I just flew a shorter hop out to Indiana on Wednesday to meet up with my lunch club group. The Midwest has been blessed with some fabulous weather lately! :D

Last time was Friday but will have about 50 hours flying this month by the end of the month. Have flown Three different planes this month but probably put the most hours on a Grumman aa-1c. Those are fun, economical planes! A friend and I flew the 205 on a 150 mile trip. He was flying the 205 and I was flying the grumman. I beat him and had it fueled by the time he landed.

Yesterday, I flew Charlene home from the beach (DTS) :D all by myself, she loves to climb when we're alone! :D

Couple of hours ago in a 182, less than an hour before that a warrior.

I fly every weekend, either for myself, as tow pilot, or as instructor.

Rented a Cherokee last weekend, since the club's 172 is down for major. I had planned to do some laps around the pattern when I got back from flying around a bit, but there was about 7kt straight across the runway. Given the length of time it had been since I last flew a Cherokee... the first landing convinced me that perhaps re-acquainting myself with that airplane might be better accomplished on a day with winds a little more favorable.

I also decided that, rather than just saying, "Hey, I think I'll put around the area a while", the next time I don't have a specific destination in mind I'll pick one before taking off. There are still a few NE airports left unclaimed at Operation Fly.

1.25 hours on a fire on Friday.

We were busier than dog snot before that, several seven and eight hour days, with 17 loads flown one day (and 35 drops), but it's slowed down considerably.

1.25 hours on a fire on Friday.

We were busier than dog snot before that, several seven and eight hour days, with 17 loads flown one day (and 35 drops), but it's slowed down considerably.

CalFire?

I debated trying to get a SEAT gig a few years back, alot of work to get in I hear.

Five years ago after doing major house renovation and the bottom fell out of my financial situation

I flew an hour ago. Wanted to get up even with more blustery conditions than I like because it is my 82nd birthday.

I flew 16 times in July, and 13 times so far in August. Admittedly they were only 1/2 or 3/4 hour flights, but I want to use the plane as much as good conditions allow because there are weeks where the weather is just too bad to fly.

If I had read this earlier I could have checked the "Less than 24 hours" button.

Flew 5.5 hours this weekend: WST -> EEN -> SFZ -> WST.
Did that twice. Saturday was with the instructor. Sunday was solo.

Solo long cross country completed!

R/T to Austin, TX on Friday in my Cessna 180.

I left the pattern for the first time in almost two months yesterday

I got my TW endorsement last wednesday and in a few short flight hours to satisfy the insurance fellas i'll be doing my first TW solo in a clipped J3. really lookin forward to it

Last edited:
My last flight was yesterday for a Flight Review in an Aeronca Champ. The day before was a 1.6 hour X-C flight in a Skyhawk in the morning and a 1.3 hour flight in a Grob 103 glider in the afternoon. :thumbsup:

Okay that is just unfair.

As PIC -- Oct 22, 2011 - 2.2 XC in the C172SP = $334.40 :rolleyes:

For fun -- Piper Cub with Steve D as PIC, July 21st on my way to Osh
Bell 47 Helicopter at OSH on Monday July 23
Ford TriMotor at OSH on Monday July 23

I generally make it up about once a week, this week has been good. 9 hours Monday and 4.5 yesterday.

I usually fly at least once a month. Last flight was to breakfast with a CFI friend in the 172. It was my first flight from the right seat there and back. CFI didn't touch the controls.

Tomorrow I'm flying a non pilot friend to breakfast in the Diamondstar for his birthday. Going to let him have some stick time.

Update - latest flight was this afternoon. Beautiful day and got some good pictures of Mt. St. Helens. 1.5 hours of pure bliss.

Attachments

• IMGP1357 (1).JPG
    IMGP1357 (1).JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMGP1360.JPG
    IMGP1360.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMGP1364 (1).JPG
    IMGP1364 (1).JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMGP1370.JPG
    IMGP1370.JPG