What, a little life threatening accident...

SCCutler

Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Spike Cutler
...is delaying the Pilotcast?

Where's the Gaston's special?

Actually, I think Mike will be doing the editing. Kent's kept himself out of that side of it so far.

well Spike i heard Mike tell Kent the recording got screwed up. Need alot of Editing. Kent Microphone wasnt being recorded.
Dave G

Shipoke said:
well Spike i heard Mike tell Kent the recording got screwed up. Need alot of Editing. Kent Microphone wasnt being recorded.
Dave G

Vey! For this, they all missed movie night?

SCCutler said:
Vey! For this, they all missed movie night?
I still can't beleive you were brave enough to let EVERY video on your laptop play!

SCCutler said:
...is delaying the Pilotcast?

Where's the Gaston's special?
http://pilotcast.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=101826

It takes a LOT OF WORK!

There's about 24 hours worth of post-production time in that sucker. It was almost 12 hours of work today and all but the last 15 minutes was supposedly done. Nobody appreciates it. *sniff*

It's not quite so bad when the audio isn't a disaster. There were 3 passes required.

What we get for that is complaints about the audio quality. *sniff again*

pilotcast said:
http://pilotcast.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=101826

It takes a LOT OF WORK!

It's not quite so bad when the audio isn't a disaster. There were 3 passes required.

What we get for that is complaints about the audio quality. *sniff again*

I'm sure it is a lot of work, but I'm afraid that when I am listening to it directly on the website, the guest feed isn't showing up AT ALL.

jangell said:
I still can't beleive you were brave enough to let EVERY video on your laptop play!

Jess, that is the result of never downloading anything I would be ashamed to show my friends...

...I think!

gprellwitz said:
I'm sure it is a lot of work, but I'm afraid that when I am listening to it directly on the website, the guest feed isn't showing up AT ALL.

Me too-

No audio at all when guest is supposed to be speaking. Stoney silence.

Yikes!

SCCutler said:
Me too-

No audio at all when guest is supposed to be speaking. Stoney silence.

Yikes!
#$%^&*IO$%^&*(#$%^&*$%!!!!!!!

It'll be fixed directly. Hang on.

pilotcast said:
#$%^&*IO$%^&*(#$%^&*$%!!!!!!!

It'll be fixed directly. Hang on.

You da man!

The .mp3 file has been replaced. You'll have to download it again.

I guess we needed to make two more passes.

just finished, had to crank volume to hear some of the people, but good job! now we just gotta get Ed to subscribe!

Back