Great Craigslist Find

very nice quality machine!

I got this jet sky from my fren for free cause he blowed the moter so i put my grampas motor on the back case hes ded.so he dont use it anymor my dad said he thinks you will get killed on it so hes makin me sell it to someon else. its almose don it just needs stuff hoked up. The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet. i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it i dont have a cell fone an my parents dont ether so call my grammas house an tell her but talk loud cause shes def. i will take best offers. ps this is a good birfday present for a kid.

5L75K65F13Ka3La3N7c8d8ab71a159401128b.jpg

That would be incredibly slow.

"i think wen its done it wil prolly do about 32 or 85 miles an our anim sure the womin will love it and alwase ask fer rider on it"
I think you'd be looking at more like 10 mph or less. The larger problem is that you'd have absolutely no directional steering.

easy just run some ropes from the ends of the handlebars back to the outboard motor.

being it's a homebuilt, he needs to put "experimental" on the side.

The weight and balance on that thing has surely got to be off.

I think you'd be looking at more like 10 mph or less. The larger problem is that you'd have absolutely no directional steering.

Hey, that was a direct quote from the builder. Maybe "Grandpas motor" has been modified. He is definately using high performance fuel "The moter riuns grete if you spray hair spray into te careberater case the gas tank isnt hookd up yet."

I'm thinking the troll is trolling on this. Sorry. I have a hard time thinking someone of this intelligence could possibly be able to post this online with a pic. I'm thinking someone is messing around.

I'm thinking the troll is trolling on this. Sorry. I have a hard time thinking someone of this intelligence could possibly be able to post this online with a pic. I'm thinking someone is messing around.

Some one will be dumb enough to buy it, but probably cheap.

It's an ignominious end for an old outboard motor.

Dan

Back