Camp Scholler PoA area 2012

gprellwitz

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Grant Prellwitz
So far the Camp Scholler PoA area will consist of:
Brad & Diz Frederick (in a camper)
Grant & Leslie Prellwitz and her mother Mary (in a big tent)
Rob Schaeffer (in a little tent)

We should have plenty of space, and Brad is getting there the Thursday(?) before the show starts to stake out a space, so we should be a little closer in than we have been in past years.

Post here if you'd like to pitch your tent with us during the show!

Also note that this will be the site of the Tuesday evening PoA Dinner. Once we have an established location, I'll post it here!

(Oh, I'm calling it a PoA dinner, but Purple and Red board folk are welcome too, as are podcasters and other social media people. Heck, just about anyone!)

Well, I may have spoken too soon about the proximity, since it looks like some plans are still up in the air. I'll keep this updated, though!

My wife and I will be coming up on Sunday and leaving Wednesday afternoon. This will be our first camping trip to OSH. The years past we only spent one day so we are new to the whole Camp Scholler experience. We will have 4 person tent. So if you have a spot, we will take one.

My wife and I will be coming up on Sunday and leaving Wednesday afternoon. This will be our first camping trip to OSH. The years past we only spent one day so we are new to the whole Camp Scholler experience. We will have 4 person tent. So if you have a spot, we will take one.

Looking forward to it! Make sure you get the link for the cell phone list from Tim Metzinger and update it with your info! I'm hoping for more info on arrangements mid-week.

Okay, talked with a friend of a friend who is going to stake out space on Wednesday, so hopefully we should be pretty close. Between our friend and us we have three campsites to hold a tent and a camper, so we should have plenty of room for those joining us.

Alright, the space has been claimed! 48th St, just south of Lindbergh! That puts it due south of the FlyMarket!

Is that accessible from the Blue lot pretty easily without having to go through the main gate?

Grant, I would like to stake a claim at Camp PoA with my son Michael this year if possible. Seems like more fun for me than the 195 bunch for some reason. Monday through Thursday. Do you have room?

Greg

Grant, I would like to stake a claim at Camp PoA with my son Michael this year if possible. Seems like more fun for me than the 195 bunch for some reason. Monday through Thursday. Do you have room?

Greg

I haven't actually seen the space yet, but I would think we should be able to find a way to squeeze you in.

Okay. Brad and Diz are set up in the camping spots, and we're on the road, getting there this afternoon. Rob Shaeffer has launched and should be there tomorrow evening. Greg B and ScottM (not Migaldi) will also be camping with us. I'm hopefully we can fit everyone into the 3 spaces that were staked out. My SIL and her family will be in the tent with us for a couple nights, so we'll have 7 in the tent. :)

Scott M and RobertSchaeffer are here. Greg and Michael Bockelman expected tomorrow. Missa stopped by this morning. Steingar is on the field. Ryan and Jen have been by a few times too.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343074945014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343074945014.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 44
Stand by for pix of Diz' board from the campsite.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

And the Tuesday Night version:

a693689a-5372-3f91.jpg

Back