Banner tow message re FAA

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
I just saw a plane towing a banner down the beach here in Florida with the following message:

"FAA risks air safety www.fairFAA.com"

They're running ads on tv here in Mississippi on the same subject. I guess one of our Congresspeople is on the committee...

Frank Browne said:
That's the NATCA website. Hmm. What beach Carol?

I think he's covering all the Broward County beaches.

Carol said:
I just saw a plane towing a banner down the beach here in Florida with the following message:

John Carr said:
Look! Up in the sky!!! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's....NATCA, reminding the Memorial Day weekend crowds that they need to call their Congressmen and Senators to restore fairness and accountability to collective bargaining at the FAA. NATCA launched our aerial campaign this weekend with three days of banner tow activity at beaches along the East Coast, West Coast, Gold Coast and over major cities elsewhere.
The aerial campaign includes but is not limited to Miami, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Daytona, Cocoa Beach, Clearwater Beach, Boston, Cape Cod, Ocean City NJ, Long Island NY, Ocean City MD, Rehoboth Beach DE, LA, San Diego, San Fransisco, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Myrtle Beach, SC.
For all you Main Bangers out there, please have a great holiday weekend. Travel safe, indulge responsibly, and come back safely to us and to your loved ones. When you get a minute this weekend, visit www.FAIRFAA.com, send a letter to Congress, and make a phone call to save your national airspace system and our profession. There are new opportunities in the offing, and your support will be critical in the next ten days.

At least that may attract the public's attention.

Carol said:

Also, important to note that -- recently conspicuously absent from the board -- Carol is well and looking to the skies and, undoubtedly, from the same.

HR

Lawreston said:
Also, important to note that -- recently conspicuously absent from the board -- Carol is well and looking to the skies and, undoubtedly, from the same.

HR

Aye, Good to see you back Carol!!!

Back