First time flying in the United States

That's not a problem of money but as people said before, that's for the border officiers ... :rolleyes:

And as people said before, a more expensive ticket with a set return date that can be changed free of charge is perfectly acceptable for the CBP officers.

I'll say it again if you didn't understand - your ticket WILL have a defined return date which you can change as opposed to having a defined return date which you cannot change. That's why it's called "open" (and won't carry the "NONCHG NONENDO" remarks).

And as people said before, a more expensive ticket with a set return date that can be changed free of charge is perfectly acceptable for the CBP officers.

I'll say it again if you didn't understand - your ticket WILL have a defined return date which you can change as opposed to having a defined return date which you cannot change. That's why it's called "open" (and won't carry the "NONCHG NONENDO" remarks).

Sorry sorry, I understand better ... Excuse-me, English is not my mother tongue so .. :D

Sorry sorry, I understand better ... Excuse-me, English is not my mother tongue so .. :D

Just curious is it French or Flemish? I used to manage one of our offices in Brussels, so was there many times. Its a very nice city!

Welcome to the USA!

Back