Unrepentent Chowhound

My Mother used to make Mincemeat Pie on holidays. All fruits, and nuts, no meat. As a kid, it wasn't my favorite.

I once downed 4 Quarter Pounders with Cheese in one sitting. They were 2 for $2 and it was a dare.

Also stuffed down two Chipotle burritos once on another bet.

I can eat. I have to "Just Say No". :)

I'm always tempted by pizza at work.

I'll be missing the company sponsored Mexican lunch Buffett tomorrow. This is probably a Good Thing(TM).

I always liked an interview with Pavarotti when he was losing weight and the interviewer asked him what diet he was using. He replied in his thick Italian accent...

"Three fork."

The interviewer asked for clarification.

"Three fork and then PUSH away from the table!"

LOL!

Kind of like a fruitcake almost. Which, for some perverse reason, I actually like.

Only fruitcake I like is the kind my mom makes. It has no nuts in it and the final product is doused in blackberry brandy, enough to give you a buzz.

I do have to say I found it a bit funny that after SIX sandwiches (including his original lunch) he says it's the thought of the blond that made thoughts of food disappear!

I do like the idea of pizza salad, though!! I never thought of that, just avoided the pizza buffet - this is MUCH better!! :D

Oh so no meat. But I see carbs in your photo. Lots and lots of carbs. On the outside. And, sugar, on the inside.

That is problematic. Like I said, I avoided it.

I once downed 4 Quarter Pounders with Cheese in one sitting. They were 2 for $2 and it was a dare.

Also stuffed down two Chipotle burritos once on another bet.

I can eat. I have to "Just Say No". :)

I'm always tempted by pizza at work.

I'll be missing the company sponsored Mexican lunch Buffett tomorrow. This is probably a Good Thing(TM).

I always liked an interview with Pavarotti when he was losing weight and the interviewer asked him what diet he was using. He replied in his thick Italian accent...

"Three fork."

The interviewer asked for clarification.

"Three fork and then PUSH away from the table!"

LOL!

I've done the same. But I always go for Double Quarter Pounders with cheese.

I do have to say I found it a bit funny that after SIX sandwiches (including his original lunch) he says it's the thought of the blond that made thoughts of food disappear!

I do like the idea of pizza salad, though!! I never thought of that, just avoided the pizza buffet - this is MUCH better!! :D

Glad I could help!

My Mother used to make Mincemeat Pie on holidays. All fruits, and nuts, no meat. As a kid, it wasn't my favorite.

For a pie, yes. Meat, that's a separate topic. I'm so hungry right now if a cow walked by I'd take a bite out of its ass!

Singapore? Land of $10 USD pints of beer! Once was enough.

That would have been a bargain this trip. That's about SD12.50 and a pint was more like SD14.00 this time. Still less than the 1/2 yard I had a number of years ago at the Long Bar at Raffles. That was about $17 (US) then. I haven't gone there since.

Singapore can be expensive.

Back