Congrats AdamZ!

Oldman

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Oldman
Our man Adam received the county bar association's public service award today, for his work running the Angel Flight East circus and for donating bone marrow ("his own, I assume" said the presenter) to a needy person. This is a big county lawyer-wise, one of the largest in Pennsylvania, and receiving this award is quite a distinction. WTG dude.

- jkw

Congrats Buddy! That is excellent!

Our man Adam received the county bar association's public service award today, for his work running the Angel Flight East circus and for donating bone marrow ("his own, I assume" said the presenter) to a needy person. This is a big county lawyer-wise, one of the largest in Pennsylvania, and receiving this award is quite a distinction. WTG dude.

- jkw

כל הכבוד !

Kol Hakavod !

With Adam being a barrister and all I would not go so far as to assume the marrow came from his body... I heard Adam has a 'sliding fee' schedule.;) Congrats Adam you either must be a decent guy or a hell of a lawyer. :D

- jkw
Good work Adam! You ought to be very proud! :yesnod: Congratulations!

And here I was thinking he had successfully found his outdoor grill parts! :D

Congratulations, Adam.

Thanks for the tip of the hat John and fellow POAers. It was a real honor to be recognized by my peers. To be fair John ( "Old Man") the OP also deserves a nod as he was there as he coached the North Penn HS Mock Trial team which won the County Mock Trial Competition. So Kudos to you too John.

- jkw

I can think of lots of other cool things he has done, such as hosting a bunch of pilots in his home for BBQ and beer and hangar flying for 8 years in a row....

Congrats, Adam!

It is good to see pilots getting awards for being good guys, and doing good things for others. Congrats to you Adam. Way to go.:)

Back